Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Pitch to Win contest
If you’ve been reading our blog, you know how passionate we are about the art of crafting winning investor pitches. As part of our desire to help the best startup brands receive the funding they need to take over the world, we’ve decided to launch a contest for innovative startups with a great story to tell. The winner will receive a comprehensive, fully designed pitch deck that can be used in investor meetings, presentations and pitch competitions. The deck is valued at $7,500.
Interested, or know someone who might be interested? Awesome. All you have to do is follow these submission guidelines:
1. Create a two-page executive summary of your company. Make sure your summary includes the following information: product or service description, explanation of the problem you solve, target market/audience description, market size and opportunity, competition, business model, go-to-market strategy, team and resources and any traction you’ve experienced to date. Also make sure you include information on your unfair advantage and why you and your company are uniquely qualified to win in your targeted marketplace
2. Create a 2-minute video that explains to our panel of judges why you and your company is deserving of a free investor pitch deck and why you should be selected above all other entries. Be creative, but more importantly, be persuasive. You can do this on any webcam; it’s the content that counts, not the production value.
3. Email your executive summary and a link to your short video to investorpitches(at)solmarketing(dot)com by May 15, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. CST.
4. Make sure you include some contact information so we know how to get in touch with you.
A panel of expert judges consisting of investors, successful entrepreneurs and business leaders will evaluate the submissions and choose a winning startup from among the entries. We will announce the winner on June 3, 2013. Judges will include:
- Rudy Gadre- Investor and Former General Counsel of Facebook
- Hugh Forrest- Executive Director, SXSW Interactive
- Adam Lieb- CEO, Duxter
- Kerry Rupp– Managing Partner, DreamIt Ventures
If you have any questions about the contest rules, prizes, etc., don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. Good luck!
Posted by Sol Marketing at 3:00 PM | Comments Off on Pitch to Win contest
Topics: Investor Pitches